The school was used from 1857 to 1997, but this is the second building, which was constructed in 1879. From SR2 and U.S.75, proceed south on U.S. 75 for 7 miles to Q Rd (Q is also 3.6 miles south of the airport entrance). Turn west on Q and proceed 3/4 mile. School is on the north side. Used as a residence.
Photographed on 8/2/14