Located east of Enon at 3928 Old Mill Rd. Built ca. 1860, it was used as both a school and a church. The school closed closed in 1873 and then reopened as a Sunday School in 1875, and closed again in 1903, and reopened later that summer. When it closed as a school in 1920, Rocky Point Sunday school, which had been holding services there, purchased it, enlarged it and remodeled it as Rocky Point Chapel.